PDA

View Full Version : having a pretty bad day...

seh1980
26-08-04, 19:26
hello everyone,

Have not been feeling too well today so thought that writing my thoughts down here might help. I don't know what it is that's making me feel really nervous and panicky as today has just been a 'normal' day for me. I had a really good day yesterday so maybe it's just time for me to have a bad one. I've felt tired all day and just a bit under the weather in general. I hate feeling so anxious about nothing. My face muscles are hurting and numb and they have felt tight all day. Oh well, I just hope it passes soon. I tried to do some work but soon gave up as it just wasn't happening. So have just been relaxing and am going to watch the Olympics now and hope it distracts me!! Thanks for reading.

Sarah (seh1980):(

tara
26-08-04, 20:14
Oh Sarah, sorry to hear your under the weather, must be the day for it today:( . It's so horrible when it comes on you like that. Last night when it happened to me I went upstairs, lied down on the bed and wathched the olimpics. While I was lying there I really didn't realise how tired I was, and some times we push ourselves to do stuff to try and distract ourselves and maybe all we need is a little rest and some time out. (I also get the tightning of the face). Try a little rest now and a nice cup of tea Sarah. Take Care Tara xxx

Merlinssister
26-08-04, 21:26
Hope you're feeling better now. Amazing how many of us are using the Olympics as a distraction! My favourite is on tomorrow - women's modern pentathlon. Should be good!

Have faith in the fact that you have had some good days, so you will again. :D

seh1980
26-08-04, 22:45
hello tara and merlinssister,

Thanks for your support and advice. Tara, I took your advice and crashed on the couch for a while and feel much better for it...

Sarah xxx:D

sal
27-08-04, 00:48
Hi Sarah

Sorry you have had a bad day, you should have called me and i would have popped over to see you.

Funny enough ive had a bad one today, maybe because we felt ok and enjoyed ourselves on Wednesday night and felt normal.

Wish you had called me i would have been there for you hon.

I hope you did chill out and watch the olympics and are feeling a little better now.

You have been doing so well havent you. Guess just one of the blips we have and you have had some pressure on you about whether you can go away or not, maybe subconsciously that is getting to you.

I will call you tomorrow to see how you are.

Take care and if you need anything you know where i am.

Lots of love & hugs Sal xxx

seh1980
27-08-04, 12:33
hey Sal,

Thanks for your support!! I'm feeling much better today thank goodness. I guess it was just one of those steps backwards that we all have. I feel really good this morning so I'm just relieved about that!! Take care.

Sarah xxx :D

sal
27-08-04, 12:59
Hi Sarah

I am so pleased you are feeling a lot better today.

Obviously did you good having a chilled night watching the olympics.

Love Sal xxxxx

Caz Fab Pants
27-08-04, 17:59
Sarah,

Sorry to hear about your 'off' day. Funnily enough I've had a funny day today and didn't really have a reason for it.

Hopefully you're doing better now and have got it out of your system.

Caroline :)
x

tara
27-08-04, 18:51
Glad to hear your feeling better Sarah ....Tara xx

jo-jo
29-08-04, 09:32
Hiya Sarah

Glad to hear you're feeling better now - so many of us seem to have been through blips lately!

Maybe you, Sal and I could all get together soon seeing as we live so close together once you feel up to it? It would be great to meet you!

Take care, lots of love Jo xxx

grace
29-08-04, 10:15
hi sarah,
sorry to hear you had a bad day, but happy that your feeling better now

xxx grace

its better by far at the rainbows end
to find not gold but the love of a friend.

apm
31-08-04, 16:48
Hi Sarah,

Glad to hear you're feeling better, and recognised that blip as what it was.

Take care,

Alex.
xx

Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
-Groucho Marx.

seh1980
31-08-04, 17:15
hello all,

I'm feeling much better lately and have had a really good couple of days [^].
Jo - it would be great to meet you too!! Where do you live exactly? Anyime would be fine with me.
Take care all

Sarah :D

jo-jo
31-08-04, 22:35
Hiya Sarah

Great news that you're feeling much better :D - don't like to think of a fellow County Durham lass feeling down for too long (I'm the Darlington variety).

Looking forward to meeting you soon hon.

Lots of love Jo xxx

sal
31-08-04, 23:38
Hi Sarah

Glad you are feeling better. We will have to sort out a meeting for the three of us as soon as we can.

Good girly chat.

Love Sal xxxxx