PDA

View Full Version : Tickling sensation in head?

JustBenn
31-10-14, 17:14
Hi, I'm usually anxious/nervous when it comes to flashing lights, I was watching a film that had thunderstorms, I tried my best to look away, but I couldn't stop thinking about the flashes, and my brain started to feel like a funny relaxing tickling sensation.

Anyone ever had a tickling sensation in head?

Does this mean its an onset of photosensitive Epilepsy?

I re watched a tiny bit of the thunder part just to double check, but the tickling did not happen that time round.

jonjones
31-10-14, 21:53
Hey,

Im guessing this is due to tension in the scalp muscles!

Do you tense your scalp muscles a lot?

Jon

JustBenn
02-11-14, 19:38
Hey,

Im guessing this is due to tension in the scalp muscles!

Do you tense your scalp muscles a lot?

Jon

Hey there, Not that I know of, I don't think it happens when I tense it a lot.

I'm very afraid that the tickling sensation was my brain cells getting excited after seeing the thunder, on the way to a seizure. :(

I read this quote online, and now I'm very convinced it was a symptom of a lead up to one.

"If you look at something that might trigger a seizure, don’t close your eyes. This could increase your risk of having a seizure. Instead, immediately cover one eye with the palm of your hand and turn away from the trigger. This reduces the number of brain cells that are stimulated and reduces the risk of a seizure happening."

JustBenn
02-11-14, 23:51
Can anyone help please? I feel like i'm alone. I just need a chat.

jkse
03-11-14, 01:54
hey i actually just answwered this in a different thread i get that occasionaly i feel it gets more lile that if im stressed or dont get enough sleep or if i have a cold.or.flu it lasts for a few seconds and then goes away hope you re feeling better

RoseEve
03-11-14, 02:17
Since I read this my head is tickling. It's all in your head friend. I promise it is.

eeesh
03-11-14, 11:24
I'd love to have a tickly head.

jonjones
03-11-14, 11:27
Well adrenaline in muscles causes tingling sensations so Im pretty sure thats what it is. When you are less anxious does it get better?

Jon

JustBenn
03-11-14, 19:33
It happens when I quickly cover my eyes when there is a flashing scene.
Sometimes I can see the flashes in the gaps in-between my fingers, then I get anxious and thinking about when the flashes will stop.