PDA

View Full Version : Emetopobic and frightened

Koolkiddale
01-11-14, 04:27
So I am 18 I can't remember developing emtophobia but I remember a time when v wouldn't petrify me. When I was 15 I learned that my fear was an actual phobia and which has been comforting! I felt like slowly I was getting over it I could say the v word without feeling the onset of a panic attach of which symptoms always included nausea and could watch some one v on television and not need to block my ears I had developed rituals such as deep breathing and staying still or not eating or carrying around stuff to help pervent it which in my head I believe it will stop me from v such as always carrying around a bottle of sprite or 7up and a hot water bottle. Last year my brother had the stomach flu repetedly and it terrorfied me I stopped eating sold foods and occasionally would nibble a few crackers which resulted in me feeling worse after this I told my self I needed to get over it so I came off all the Phobia support websites I was signed up to as I felt I was using them as a safety blanket and I felt like I was beginning to recover like I said I could watch it on tv walk past it on the street .
But now I feel like I have relapsed I don't know what could have done it I feel angry at myself I am sitting at the top of my stairs by my bathroom because I am scared I might be sick ive bean nauseated all week and didn't freak out until it woke me up. I am supposed to go to my baby cousins birthday tomorrow which is about 2 hours away and we will be staying in a hotel and I don't think is be able to leave the house let alone be left alone in the house I dont wanna tell my parents because I feel so selfish! I am just so frightend and don't wanna be alone :weep::weep:
(Sorry for any spelling mistakes on my phone I've done the my best to correct it)

Rocky112
07-11-14, 22:51
Hey, I just signed up today, how are you feeling? Did you manage to go to your cousins birthday? Xx