PDA

View Full Version : An idea

cpe1978
01-11-14, 09:55
Morning everyone,

I wanted to run an idea past everyone. I have been thinking for a while about creating a blog focusing on health anxiety, or more accurately recovery from it. Part of the site will be thoughts, articles etc. but I want to focus predominantly on people's stories, particularly tracking the journey people go on from desperation, through to acceptance of the fact that it might be anxiety though to recovery.

The goal is to create an illustration I suppose that recovery is possible. To make this work though I need people who are prepared to tell their story. Everything will be annonymous of course. What we should end up with is a whole selection of one off blogs from people describing their story, but also if there are people who want to be regular contributors then we could have dedicated pages to more prolific I participants.

For the time being I will just set this up as a free Wordpress site, and have to confess that my technological know how is somewhat limited.

So my question for this post is whether you think it is a good idea, and if you are interested in participating then please drop me a PM. Doesn't matter what stage of your journey you are at, just that you are committed to making tomorrow better than today.

Primula
01-11-14, 11:29
Great idea. Will pm you later.

Mondie
01-11-14, 11:31
I'm in...sounds great!

wnsos
01-11-14, 12:20
I'll pm you too as soon as I get to a computer. :)

jonjones
01-11-14, 12:36
Hey,

Hows it going?

I have opened my own blog where I give advice and tips which have helped me on my hourney to recovery. Im not there yet but I have overcome my agoraphobis, just slight tension left.

Anyway Id be interested in cooperating with you if you have some good ideas.

Check out my blog in my signature below!

Best,

Jon

cpe1978
02-11-14, 10:26
Hi Jon

Blog looks great, thankfully a bit different to what I was thinking about.

Also just a quick note to those of you that have sent me PMs - I promise I will get back to you, I am just writing some of the initial content and then will put it online so you can see what you are working with.

Thanks all.

Chris

pringles
02-11-14, 16:18
great idea :)

alba gu brath
02-11-14, 16:34
Go for it.