PDA

View Full Version : I really like this girl, but I now I live with regret

Konstant
01-11-14, 18:57
I started school and met this lovely girl. I thought she had a boyfriend at first, but it was just some fling. I started hanging out with her and her friends and I became really friendly with one of them. i never did anything with them but we did hang out for a bit.

Fast forward 2 months and now I really like that lovely girl who I first met who I thought had a boyfriend. Well, she left him. I then started hanging out with her more. We have slept in the same bed multiple nights. She would cuddle with me all night and she has even kissed me on the cheek. Thats as far as we have gone.

Well, theres this other guy at school that likes her and won't get off her case. He's always hitting on her. When we all hang out he is always all over her. I told her how i felt about her and how i didn't really like how he did that. She always hangs out with him and their other friend and always giggles at his stupid remarks.

I asked her if she liked me and she said she doesn't know what to feel right now. She told me that she liked me when we first met, and that I had a better chance then, but she said she's in a mess right now and doesn't want me to lose feelings for her. I told her how i felt and she was flattered and said no one has ever said that to her. It really seems like she likes me. she never said she didn't.

I am constantly worrying about her and this other guy. compared to him I'm next to nothing, but for some reason I feel like she digs him.

I am losing my mind. I think about her 24/7. What should I do.... Do I move on? I'm losing it.

Brunette
01-11-14, 21:08
You would be better staying friends with her IMO.

In the space of 8 weeks she's "had a fling" with one boyrfriend, kissed and cuddled with you and now seems to be flirting with this other guy.

She sounds like she's enjoying all the attention she's getting, which is fine, but she doesn't sound at all mature enough to be girlfriend material, at least not at this stage in her life.

MrFriday
01-11-14, 22:39
Time to move on. You have your entire life ahead of you. There are so many other women out there. I get the suspicion she is liking all this attention from different guys. You deserve so much better. I wish you all the best.