PDA

View Full Version : Grip like feeling on my head

Overturned
02-11-14, 10:03
Ive been struggling with my anxiety for a while (especially health anxiety) and for the past two days I guess i have felt what can only be described as a vice grip around my head (like ive been picked up by one of those claw machines) it doesn't hurt but its very noticeable. It seems to come in waves.

Has anyone ever felt anything like this?

Petesy
03-11-14, 18:03
Hi Overturned

I was just about to post a thread about this my head feels like it has a massive elastic band round it and i'm also quite dizzy with facial twitching, it's got on the verge of a full blown panic attack :scared15:

Mines doesn't hurt either but the sensation is enough to get me uptight, my anxiety has been all over the place for a while now and I've just seen my support worker who has put me forward for CBT on the 11th of Nov, roll on because i'm running out of options here.

I'm still experiencing this atm Overturned.

if their's anyone out there who could relate also it'd be much appreciated.

You're definitely not alone Overturned.

Take care

Petesy

kdf
03-11-14, 20:32
i also get this ,along with head pressure and dizziness,its horrible. even though i know its all down to anxiety i still convince myself that there is something seriously wrong. you are not alone feeling like this. i have found that it does subside when i keep busy. i hope this helps knowing that you are not alone. take care