PDA

View Full Version : Sonogram

PrettyBoy
02-11-14, 14:39
Hey guys! I've got a sonogram coming up this weekand I'm absolutely terrified. My first results came back in from my doctor for an ECG and she said they looked normal but felt that it is best to cross all boxes and so the ultrasound. I ended up in hospital with chest pains a week ago and they did 3 ecg's o. Me and said they were completely fine. I'm so scared that something may be wrong.

.Poppy.
02-11-14, 15:39
I had a sonogram for an irregular heartbeat. I thought looking at my heart on the screen was kind of creepy, but otherwise it was very easy and not terribly stressful.

I think it's a good thing that your doctor is ruling everything out, but chest pains can be caused by a number of things and it sounds like your heart is doing good. This will just give you some peace of mind :)

Sending you good thoughts!

PrettyBoy
02-11-14, 16:04
I had a sonogram for an irregular heartbeat. I thought looking at my heart on the screen was kind of creepy, but otherwise it was very easy and not terribly stressful.

I think it's a good thing that your doctor is ruling everything out, but chest pains can be caused by a number of things and it sounds like your heart is doing good. This will just give you some peace of mind :)

Sending you good thoughts!
Thanks for the reply :) yes I can imagine that being creepy. I need to just relax and realise that there is most likely nothing to fear except fear itself. I should take confidence from the fact that for the last few days I haven't had any physical discomfort & my kind was occuppied with different things apart from anything health related; I only get chest ache when I'm worrying about my health. Thank you for the good thpughts, it's really appreciated.