PDA

View Full Version : Hit my head pretty hard

avizz
02-11-14, 17:05
I hit my head on a corner of a table 7 hours ago and I have a bump. I put ice on it and it's smaller now. I didn't faint, vomit or feel dizzy and I wasn't confused etc. This bump only hurts when I touch it. Just my head feels idk, kinda weird? It feels the same when the atmospheric pressure is too high or low. Generally I feel fine, I'm just so scared. Do you think I should be worried?

Fishmanpa
02-11-14, 17:22
I hit my head on a corner of a table 7 hours ago and I have a bump. I put ice on it and it's smaller now. I didn't faint, vomit or feel dizzy and I wasn't confused etc. This bump only hurts when I touch it. Just my head feels idk, kinda weird? It feels the same when the atmospheric pressure is too high or low. Generally I feel fine, I'm just so scared. Do you think I should be worried?

Nope... our heads were designed for things like that.

Positive thoughts

avizz
02-11-14, 18:56
I feel slightly better, thanks!

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

''So you can in fact bump your head, feel fine for a while, and die from the hematoma or hemorrhage within a few hours or days'' I've just read it and I'm scared again

Fishmanpa
02-11-14, 19:12
I feel slightly better, thanks!

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

''So you can in fact bump your head, feel fine for a while, and die from the hematoma or hemorrhage within a few hours or days'' I've just read it and I'm scared again

Keep on Googling :doh:

Positive thoughts

avizz
02-11-14, 19:27
I know I shouldn't be googling but it's evening and i'm scared that in the night things will get worse and i'll end up in hospital or sth

i feel much better today but is a slightly clogged ear normal???