PDA

View Full Version : derealization, feeling faint, insomnia, weak

angsty1992
02-11-14, 23:58
I was doing so well...
Everything was good. I was starting to get things undercontrol with my anxiety. But now I have terrible insomnia. Can't fall asleep till the sun is coming up. I also have been extremely shaky, feeling faint, and my visual snow seems to be getting worse. I quit smoking a couple weeks ago...could this have something to do with it? I have very bad derealization lately too. Feel like a zombie.
Anyone have any advice?? I choose not to take any medications except vitamins. I would like to keep it that way. I just want to know that i'm not alone.

Abarth
03-11-14, 00:11
Hi there - You are not alone my friend. Search many of the posts and you will see some eery similarities with like minded people. I for one have suffered the symptoms you describe and have found alot of support here. Clearly you must be exhausted which will have a direct impact on your state of mind and anxiety. Heightened sensitivity caused by anxiety will affect all your senses including your eyes. In the first instance you might want to have a chat with your Dr to see if you can get some support or advice for your insomnia. Alternatively, you will find a variety if individual experiences of tackling this issue in the forums. Simply posting here can be very cathartic and I'm sure that you will crack it. Wishing you well. Ant. P.s. Going cold turkey on cigarettes can have a big impact on some, but that is no reason to start up again!!!!