PDA

View Full Version : im dead already?

Thatfrodohobbit
03-11-14, 09:28
Hai
I dont know if this is considered health anxiety but meh.

The problem is I keepbthinking that im dead and that I died in my sleep without knowing.
So here is my question: how do you know if you are dead.

Help?

Darwin73
03-11-14, 11:27
I don't know whether you have heard of the famous french philosopher Descartes? One of his most well-known philosophical prepositions is "I think, therefore I am" or "I am thinking, therefore I exist". On this basis, if you were dead, you would be unable to think and would therefore not exist.

You state in your post, I keep thinking that I'm dead. You are thinking, so you are categorically not dead.

jonjones
03-11-14, 11:49
I think youre suffering from depersonalization. This is caused by emotional and mental fatigue, youre emotions and thoughts are out of sync. So this is causing you to be confused.

Try not to analyze things too much just see yourself as fatigued and dont put pressure on yourself to feel a certain way or think a certain way!

Youll come out of this when you mentally and emotionall refresh!

Jon

Fishmanpa
03-11-14, 12:32
I don't know whether you have heard of the famous french philosopher Descartes? One of his most well-known philosophical prepositions is "I think, therefore I am" or "I am thinking, therefore I exist". On this basis, if you were dead, you would be unable to think and would therefore not exist.

You state in your post, I keep thinking that I'm dead. You are thinking, so you are categorically not dead.

That's it right there... I've been categorically dead so I know ;)

Positive thoughts

Thatfrodohobbit
03-11-14, 13:36

Thank you c:

---------- Post added at 14:36 ---------- Previous post was at 14:35 ----------

Thank you for replying guys c: