PDA

View Full Version : hypoglycemia?

leahbeans
02-01-07, 23:52
What does it mean when you notive you are a bit shaky, maybe in your knees when standing or walking, and your heart seems to be beating faster. It happened again today and hasnt happened in a while. I has eaten a banana and a bowl of mac n cheese at this poiint it was 2:00. I ate peanut butter bread took a klonopin and passed out. Does anyone ever think they are hypogycemic?

Leah Beans

Phill2
03-01-07, 09:00
I'm hypoglycemic and since eating small snacks during the day my anx has decreased markedly

Don't believe everything you think.

Shiloh
03-01-07, 09:29
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">What does it mean when you notive you are a bit shaky, maybe in your knees when standing or walking, and your heart seems to be beating faster. It happened again today and hasnt happened in a while. I has eaten a banana and a bowl of mac n cheese at this poiint it was 2:00. I ate peanut butter bread took a klonopin and passed out. Does anyone ever think they are hypogycemic?

Leah Beans

<div align="right">Originally posted by leahbeans - 02 January 2007 : 23:52:42</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Hi Leah Beans

I have diabetes, which could be described as mild because I control it with diet alone. For months I thought I was having hypoglycemic attacks or 'hypos' due to low blood sugar. I have just been diagnosed as having anxiety and been prescribed beta blockers. This was only yesterday so I'm anxious to see if they help. Snacking throughout the day does help however, so I have small low GI snacks and don't head for the sugar bowl as this would produce a huge high followed by a trough which is not pleasant.

hugs

Chris

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling anyway. John Wayne