PDA

View Full Version : PAINS

Lindalou64
02-01-07, 23:55
I havent posted this or about my condtion since i first joined when i joined i was just gettin over pnemonia out of hospital and layed up with this weird sick feeling pains in stomache constipation spasms i was a totall wreck......went to docs back then she kept sayin you been thru alot you were very sick blah blah blah.........then it got worse i called her back then and she yelled at me im sure some of you remember me tellin yas..she said i was doing it to myself [|)]:([?]......STRESS STRESS all she could say and i suffered for 3 months....and got my anxiety back..............ok..now its BACK!!!!!!! i see a doc tomorrow and i dont wanna hear im doing this to myself cause when it came on i was fine i didnt have stress maybe 2 weeks before it.....im just worried now tomorrow they will put me in hospital cause i was also diagnosed w/divertculitis...........well sorry so long.........im just pissed off i got it back and i cant do anything but lay down which dont help the anxiety........we will see what happens im just nervous .............thanks for the chat chit...[:P]............................Linda xxxxx[8D]

tam
03-01-07, 00:28
hi linda sorry your not feeling good again,hope everything goes ok tomoz.hope things get better for you soon.tc tracy

manmoor
03-01-07, 02:34
MASSIVE HUGS FOR YOU LINDA

Take Care

Mandyxx

worrywuss
03-01-07, 14:50
hope you feel better soon (((((hugs)))))

rachel xxx

Lynnann
03-01-07, 20:27
Hi Linda,

Hope today went ok for you

(((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Lynnann

Dreamer029
04-01-07, 02:22
hi Linda,
sorry your not feeling well :-( your dr. sounds like a big jerk. they dont need to be yelling at you, their job is to listen and help. i hope you feel better soon!!

Lauren

wobily_lin
04-01-07, 03:51
elo Linda..

yer i rem alright babe...just tell dem ta listen for a change eh??...pls let us know how ya got on hun..miss ya..n happy new year..

all da best xxx

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
04-01-07, 18:08
IM STILL HERE LOL..........HAD SOME TEST NOTHING YET AND REALLY DONT EXPEXT ANY TEST TO BE POSITIVE WHICH IS A GOOD THING JUST SUCKS WONDERING OK WHY THE HELL AM I GETTIN THIS NOW IM PRETTY MUCH A STRONG LADY VERY INDEPENDENT AND GET SLAMMED BUT HEY... PEOPLE ARE WORSE OFF THAN ME........ONE THING I REALLY BELIEVE IS BEING ALONE AND LONLEY AND COMING TO REALITY THAT CRAP IS GONNA HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT... JUST HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVE THAT I CAN BE HAPPY AGAIN ONE DAY.......SO THANKS TO THE ONES WHO RESPONDED I APRECIATE IT IM JUST GONNA GO ON LIVING WITH IT AND SAY THE HELL WITH IT ITS JUST GONNA BEAT ME IF I DONT FIGHT BACK ITS HARD BUT IM TRYING SO LOVE TO YAS ALL AND MAY THE NEW YR BE FULL OF LAUGHTER AND HAPPINESS AND GOOD HEALTH...............LOVE YAS........LINDAXXX[8D]