PDA

View Full Version : when feeling good

I'mdave27
04-11-14, 11:39
When I get my full 8 hours sleep , which I did last night , I obviously wake up feeling really refreshed as well as recharged. However I've also noticed when I get my full 8 hours along with feeling fantastic I also want LOADS of sex - sorry if that offends you - every woman I see I think they look beautiful and always see something in them that will turn me on. It's like I feel a deep connection with females so I want to connect through slow and passionate sex but I have a problem , I'm engaged so I obviously don't want to cheat I could never do that. I was just on the bus and there was a woman sitting in front of me what made me really aroused was her hair so I started having sexual thoughts...is this normal ? Lol

---------- Post added at 11:39 ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 ----------

I thought this thread might be a bit too 'offensive' for this website. If adults can't discuss adult situations then what is the point of coming on a website such as this ? Why not join cbbs ? Sex and thinking about it is something we all do which is totally natural but you lot probably have padlocks down below ha ha lol

MyNameIsTerry
05-11-14, 04:23
Having sexual thoughts about other people is nothing unusual Dave, I'm sure we all do that.

I saw one of your threads recently where you said you have now been diagnosed as bipolar so perhaps there is a link there with the mania aspect?

I'm not sure about your last post though, its hardly offensive given the stuff we discuss on this website.