PDA

View Full Version : What do you have to look forward to?

CleverLittleViper
04-11-14, 15:44
Following on from the "Feeling Good" thread, I thought I'd start one for what each of us has to look forward to, to guide us through the harder/darker days.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas. I love everything about it-I turn into a big child at Christmas time. I love decorating the tree and the house, dressing up my dogs and cat with tinsel and funny antlers, and buying people presents. I love giving presents and wrapping them and everything. It gives me an excuse to spend money, and I don't need an excuse!

I love the food, the music and just the whole atmosphere of Christmas makes me all warm and happy inside.

So what are you all looking forward to?

lior
04-11-14, 16:36
Fireworks night on Saturday, organised by my wonderful friend Annie. I'll be happy to have the opportunity to say I'm proud of her.

cpe1978
04-11-14, 17:02
Getting home to Yorkshire. I have had a whole day of meetings in London today (talking about health - the irony eh!) and have just boarded the train at Kings X. Can't wait to be home and have dinner and watch the football.

wnsos
05-11-14, 13:27
I'm seeing Anna Calvi (again) in December at a special one off concert she's doing. Excited. Ain't no anxiety gonna hold me back. :)