PDA

View Full Version : Neck/shoulder issues

cricket0148
04-11-14, 17:16
Okay. i have had chronic neck pain issues due to whiplash from a year ago. started massage therapy which has been a tremendous help. i have a desk job where i sit for 8-10 hours a day and yes, my posture sucks. my therapist recommended that i try not to carry my 19 month old as much because that is not helping. the last day or so i have been carrying her and picking her up. this morning i noticed that under my left shoulder like top of breast feels slightly puffier than the other side, which i have been holding her on my left. Could this be why? Trying to not panic and go through the whole anxiety of oh god is it C.

Fishmanpa
04-11-14, 19:09
Okay. i have had chronic neck pain issues due to whiplash from a year ago. started massage therapy which has been a tremendous help. i have a desk job where i sit for 8-10 hours a day and yes, my posture sucks. my therapist recommended that i try not to carry my 19 month old as much because that is not helping. the last day or so i have been carrying her and picking her up. this morning i noticed that under my left shoulder like top of breast feels slightly puffier than the other side, which i have been holding her on my left. Could this be why? Trying to not panic and go through the whole anxiety of oh god is it C.

Do not.. I repeat... DO NOT go down the drain on this. You've answered your own question in your post!

Positive thoughts

cricket0148
05-11-14, 18:22
Thanks Fishmanpa. Ive been doing really well not googling, especially on my other issue. still have the knot in my cheek but everything i have read, it truly truly sounds like a fibroma. i dont even know its there unless i put my tongue on the area so i generally just dont anymore ya know. i even gained a pound thanks to your help!!!