PDA

View Full Version : extremely embarrassing symptom

spacebunnyx
04-11-14, 19:59
Hi all, can't believe I'm going to post this.. It's not a joke and it's really troubling me.

So I've had an "irritated" down below that I saw a dr for - she said it's a reaction bubble baths etc. Not a big deal.

but, for the last week I've been feeling constantly aroused! It won't go away! I don't feel like sex, just have the tingling in my nether regions. I think this is an anxiety symptom, but it's getting annoying now. My legs feel restless, I can't sit still and NOTHING stops the feeling down below... If you catch my drift!

I'm not a teenager I'm 33.. And I have no idea what's going on! I actually have low testosterone for a woman so know it's not that. Has any adult (male or female) ever experienced this?

Space xxx

---------- Post added at 19:59 ---------- Previous post was at 19:57 ----------

Also not on any meds. X

Primula
04-11-14, 20:14
I think you have become hyper aware of that part of your body, so as we all do when we are anxious about something, we keep checking in to see if we can still feel, whatever sensation we think we can feel, and lo and behold it's still there. If it's bothering you, then try distraction, read a book or a good film, whenever you find yourself thinking about it, don't berate yourself, just acknowledge you still have the sensation, and eventually it will have less importance.

bingjam
04-11-14, 21:51
This made me giggle even though it's no really funny but Its only because totally get where your coming from and didn't think anyone else had experienced it

Sorry for the in depth bit now....

When I was on lymecycline for my acne I developed thrush through taking them but as it was clearing up for like 2 days I had this feeling on my hoohaa thing which wouldn't go away .... It was like well a buzzin tingling feeling which should be arousing but was more annoying, I remember trying literally everything for it to go away and I was getting super embarrassed by it.....

Then on the Third day I had a super busy day at work and it completely took my mind of the feeling and as I got into bed that night I was like wait that feeling hasn't been there all day, and now 3 months later I still haven't felt it except for when I really think about it but I think that's just my mind playing tricks..

Just literally do anything that would take your mind off it for as long as possible and you will be surprised