PDA

View Full Version : lymph node.....everyones favourite

stu78
05-11-14, 07:33
Hi,just last week I was feeling around as we all do looking for something,cos that's what we do!!Any way I suddenly felt a lymph node in my neck,about half way down on the right hand side of neck,I wouldn't say it was massive bur when you press in you can feel it.I cannot feel any more just this one.Now the logical me would say,at this moment in time I have a cold,which I have had for two weeks,and also about 4 months ago I had a tooth abcess and swelling in that side of my mouth,and still have pain in my gums around that tooth and the gum is swollen and red and hurts to touch,and yes I really need to go to dentists to get my tooth out as he advised
Or I could go on google and type in lymph node in neck swollen and it will come up with cancer,aids hiv,and loads of other nasty shit!so why is it I believe the latter and not the logical reasons I first stated!!so what I'm basically asking is can cold and my tooth make my gland in neck swell a bit?ANd to tell you the truth I dunno if it is swollen or just me being paranoid that when I press in my neck and mooch around I can feel it!!

Mindknot
05-11-14, 10:50
yes. go to the dentist. Your lymph nodes will swell wherever it's closest to the infection - to trap it. So get the cold and tooth fixed first before panicking.