PDA

View Full Version : Was feeling good until....

debstar
03-01-07, 02:38
Hi everyone,

I was starting to feel really good after two sessions of hypnotherapy over the last month until we went camping over New Years.

It was a huge thing for me to actually go in the first place (we went for 4 days) and I didn't think twice about the anxiety or panic attacks until we almost got to the camp site when I turned to my husband and told him that this was a big step for me and for him to take care of me.

Well the next day all of a sudden I got all hot and sweaty and thought I was going to faint.

Everyday after that I just kept thinking that I was going to have more attacks and kep saying to my husband that I think we should go home.

We didn't go home and I feel great for being able to last the whole time, but now I just feel like I did before the hypnotherapy. I am back to thinking that I am going to have a stroke because I don't feel well in the head. I think it may be from lack of sleep of the last week.

Any advice????

yorkylover
03-01-07, 11:41
Well done on sticking it out,you should be proud of yourself.We all have set backs,so try not to worry.Same thing happened to me in the summer,I actually came home a day early,so you did well.Im pretty sure you wont have a stroke,its all part of the anxiety.:)

Ellen XX

Granny Primark
03-01-07, 13:11
Youve done so well and should be so proud of yourself.
Anxiety causes so many different symptoms.
Keep on thinking about what youve achieved and what your going to achieve in the future.
I too dont think for one moment your going have a stroke.

Take care
LYNN xx

kittykat
03-01-07, 13:24
Well done you ,

Anxiety is a nightmare. Just keep on hanging in there and im sure your not having a stroke , anxiety causes such a variety of symptoms.

Take care

shirley xx

debstar
03-01-07, 20:52
Well I am still here. No stroke.

I think that I need to catch up on sleep that I have missed out on. I seem to be worse when I don't get a good nights sleep.

Thankyou for your replies of reassurance.

Deb