PDA

View Full Version : Very vivid nightmares

Ikaeoph
06-11-14, 09:30
I had the worst nightmare ever last night I have ever had, it felt so real and throughout the whole thing I could feel my body shaking and breathing rapidly, It was so vivid that now I'm awake I still feel pretty distressed, so have any of you had this? Or any nightmare like experiences you'd like to talk about idk :3

robertg
06-11-14, 11:11
Have this almost every week. It is very uncomfortable. You just have to tell yourself its not real and try not to worry about it.

unspoken
09-11-14, 00:45
Do you take antidepressants? When I started taking sertraline, my nightmares became far more vivid. They're still vivid and very detailed but not as frightening. If you have recurring themes, maybe they're something you should look into and see if you can deal with what's worrying you. I used to get recurring nightmares about being in out of control vehicles but once I started taking driving lessons, the nightmares stopped. If I haven't driven for a while, I'll get those dreams again, until I drive and convince myself that I can be in control of a car.

Ikaeoph
13-11-14, 01:00
Ty for the replies, no I havent taken them for about a year