PDA

View Full Version : bruise - advice please

louise0501
07-11-14, 00:22
Hello. I know this is a silly question but i hurt my finger today and now have a bruise and im panicking about it now. Is it just a bruise? Its a pinky/purple colour and it doesnt hurt too much. Im really scared am i going to be ok?

Please Reply
Love Louise xx xx xx xx

nomorepanic
07-11-14, 00:38
Yes it is a bruise

You never replied to your last couple of posts Louise so wondered what was happening with those issues

nomorepanic
07-11-14, 00:39
Can I ask why you would not be ok from a bruise and why you are so worried about it when you know you hurt it?

Fishmanpa
07-11-14, 00:40
I wanna know what you did with the bag of poo! :ohmy:

Positive thoughts

louise0501
07-11-14, 00:44
Hey everyone. I suppose i was worried coz i thought maybe it was a blood clot. Things for me are a mess right now. My anxiety is so bad as u know with all my posts. I just feel so alone. Sorry i never got bk to my other posts but it was my period and i managed to bin the poo and no one found out. I now have pins and needles for no reason is that bad? Im so scared.

Please Reply
Love Louise xx xx xx xx xx

nomorepanic
07-11-14, 00:45
You have them cos you have anxiety and are stressed.

Are you getting any help?

louise0501
07-11-14, 00:53
No im not but i know i need to see the doctor. Also im on holiday at the moment with my bf and 15 month old son and my bf has a bit of a drinking problem and hes just gone off and im really worried about him which is stressing me out. I dont know what to do.

Please Reply
Love Louise xx xx xx xx xx

nomorepanic
07-11-14, 01:11
Why don't you try the free online CBT course we recommend on here?

Hi1994
07-11-14, 16:45
Hello. I know this is a silly question but i hurt my finger today and now have a bruise and im panicking about it now. Is it just a bruise? Its a pinky/purple colour and it doesnt hurt too much. Im really scared am i going to be ok?

Please Reply
Love Louise xx xx xx xx

Oh, dont worry girl, as a fellow worrier I know what you're feeling. :) I can assure you it is just a bruise. Once, I actually hit my hand so hard where a vein was that you could literally see the vein bleeding. It was so scary and everyone thought it was clotting and going to become a blood clot. I am still alive though. :)