PDA

View Full Version : Sleep and insomnia

ramon9456
03-01-07, 08:28
Up until the last few nights I thought I had finally cracked the insomnia and early morning waking, but now I fear they are back to haunt me after a brief holiday harassing someone else.

Any tips on gaining a full nights sleep?

Thanks

ismael9467
03-01-07, 09:33
Hello, well I think the biggest thing is to not worry about it. When you worry about sleeping or not sleeping, that obviously causes stress in the body which is counterproductive to getting to sleep. So when I go to bed at night, I take the attitude of "Ok, I'm just going to lie here and have a real nice long happy relaxing rest, and if I happen to fall asleep, ok and if not, ok too but either way I'm going to enjoy and be happy about this nice relaxing resting time". I also suggest safe and best therapy is using Theramood products.

tree
03-01-07, 13:57
Hye,
Ive had this problem before and the way i try to sleep better was to do some form of exercise late at night like go for a run or on the exercise bike to tye me out. This after being at work all day too. I noticed it helped me get tired and burning off some wasted energy helps with the anxiety. If you do this listening to music or watching the tv it can relax you too. I know this is a bit simple and you probaly do this anyway but i thought i say what works for me.
All the best chris

jo61
03-01-07, 14:52
I find exercise too late gets me too wired though. I take a walk or some kind of exercise late afternoon early evening. I also use Nytol one a night when I run into trouble.