PDA

View Full Version : And the HA is back... Blood on tissue after poop!

ShaunRyder
07-11-14, 09:17
Being doing so well, 2 weeks with not worrying about one thing.. until the morning.

Went for a poop this morning, it came out quite quickly but was rather large, normal colour etc. But when i wiped it just wiped light red blood onto the tissue, wasnt runny or anything an nothing in the actual poop, it was only one wipe and that was it, but it doesnt feel sore or like there is a cut, is this normal?

RosieBelle
07-11-14, 10:50
Hi Shaun :) It's most probably piles, I'm experiencing the same at the moment and have had it on and off since I was 13. It's nothing to worry about at all, but just to put your mind at rest you could just take a visit to your GP just to make sure. Make sure you're getting enough fibre and drinking plenty of water to prevent piles.

Hope this helps :)

Kimberley

Hi1994
07-11-14, 16:32
Being doing so well, 2 weeks with not worrying about one thing.. until the morning.

Went for a poop this morning, it came out quite quickly but was rather large, normal colour etc. But when i wiped it just wiped light red blood onto the tissue, wasnt runny or anything an nothing in the actual poop, it was only one wipe and that was it, but it doesnt feel sore or like there is a cut, is this normal?

Hey, no worries, this has happened to me before. :) The exact same thing! It probably did cut you a bit but even when that happens it doesnt have to hurt or anything because it never hurt me. So dont worry, it's normal, trust me. :)