PDA

View Full Version : I think i have cancer AGAIN. Can someone tell me if this is normal?

Hi1994
07-11-14, 16:20
So, I'm a female and I think I have cancer again. It's so frustrating. And I have an exam and I can't even study. So, I need your advice. :(

On your groin, right beside the ligament, does anyone else feel a bump? It feels like a long lump of maybe cartilage? maybe a muscle? It's like 2cms. Not hard but fixated.
I've had it for 2 years and it hasn't changed size and not painful. I just dont know what it is and think it's cancer, something called a sarcoma and I am scared. I don't want to go to the doctor again because I was just there thinking i had cancer a month ago and tbh, im unsure if it's normal. Knowing me, it very likely is a more prominent muscle or cartilage or something. :weep: I don't know ugh, I seem to have a similar thing on the other side of my groin but its much less predominant. I actually have to search for it. Hum.... this is what happens when health anxiety runs in your family.

Any advice would be great. Thank you so much in advance. :hugs:

swgrl09
08-11-14, 02:23
I don't know if it's the same, but I have a bunch of bumps/lumps in that area on both sides.

Fishmanpa
08-11-14, 03:04
Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't stay the same for two years.

Positive thoughts

Lin71
08-11-14, 12:08
Agree there are all sorts of lumps in that general area. Nodes that are normal to feel, tendons, muscle, bumps, and if you go looking you'll feel all sorts. Most people don't look/feel so are not aware, only people like us feel around for no reason! so of course we're going to discover some of those mysterious things that live under our skin.

If it's not changed and it's the same/similar both sides there's unlikely to be anything wrong.

Lozzianne
08-11-14, 15:54
Yes I also have those bumps there. I have worried about those in the past but they are normal.