PDA

View Full Version : Am I really sick

crinkle
08-11-14, 09:57
I'm going out of my mind with worry. Someone please help me. Thought I found pea size lump on collar bone. Two doctors said they couldn't feel raised glands or lump. However last doc was stand in and ordered blood test. I sometimes can feel lump other times can't feel it. Ever since I have started to feel sore glands and the most worrying is I can feel itching all over my body. Also found blood spots on my body. Which I think have been there for a while but don't know. I'm going out of my head with worry. My sister had lukeminia when she was a child. I'm convinced I have some type of cancer and I'm going out of my mind with worry and my head is racing. Can someone please help. Do u think im Putting symptoms together and convincing myself I have something or is something really wrong. Could I be feeling itchy cos I'm think of it. Could these spots be really nothing serious and they have been there for ages and I'm only noticing now. Does anyone else have them. Would you think I have a swollen lymph nodes if the docs couldn't feel them. This is taking over please don't read and not reply.

Liziik
08-11-14, 10:09
Firstly the doc couldn't feel them. And out of everyone a doctor is the person who will know a swollen/irratated gland. Someone else wrote on here before I can't remember who but they said we all have lumps and bumps we are not made from smooth porcelain. As for the itching he's you probably thought it and it happened. The other night my legs were itching so bad I was making my legs sore yet there was no reason for it in the end I had to showere then with cool water to calm them down. As for blood spots I'm not sure what you mean by this however I do get burst blood vessels and these kind of look like spots of blood.
I should add at the moment I am having the same fears as you. I have a swollen something under my arm. both mine and yours could be a number of things cysts for example. But remember they may have always been there! But because you have found them now your fixating on them creating symptoms and joining them all together.

Lozzianne
08-11-14, 16:01
If the doctor wasn't worried then you shouldn't be either. I know this is easier said than done though! Imagine your friend came to you saying exactly what you are saying. What would you say to them? Sometimes it helps to try and see things objectively.