PDA

View Full Version : ladies only please!!!!!!!!!!!

yorkylover
03-01-07, 12:00
Hi ladies.It was the that time of month last night,at about 5.00am I woke up in pain and popped to the loo.I then started to feel really sick and then this wave of panic came over me.I rushed back to bed and calmed down.I then felt really anxious,and sick.Do any of you ladies feel more anxious at this time of month?I think it may have been because I started in the night,usually its during the day.
I always feel really sick at this time of month and headachy.
Thank you ladies.

Ellen XX

Nel
03-01-07, 12:24
I get really bad nausea during my period, and I definately feel more anxious. It's hormonal I think.

Nel xxx

angie3077
03-01-07, 12:43
Hi,you are not alone...... any symptoms I get when its the time of the month are always heightened, I am definately more anxious too!

Angie

ceecee
03-01-07, 13:14
me too ellen
you,re not alone hun!
take care
rach x

kittykat
03-01-07, 13:20
Hi Ellen,

I can definately sympathise with you, I get real feelings of heightened anxiety when its time of the month.
I even said to my doctor who said its a real possibility due to hormonal changes.
Hope you feel better soon

Take care

shirley xx

miss diagnosis
03-01-07, 13:26
Big time. ten times worse than normal. usually cos im waiting to see if my period arrives at all. then when it does i worry about it being too light/heavy etc etc!!!

tam
03-01-07, 13:41
big time for me too.i go ten times back for a few days before and after.hope you feel better soon.love tracy

Slothette
03-01-07, 13:44
Hi Ellen

Yes i definately feel worse during but its even worse in the few days before. I think its our hormones going all over the place.

Take care

Lexxie

yorkylover
03-01-07, 15:27
Thank you all,nice to know its not just me.;)

Ellen XX

worrywuss
03-01-07, 15:42
yup same here - oh what we women have to go through [Ugh]

trac67
03-01-07, 16:05
I always know when I am due a monthly cause my anxiety increases and I feel like crap, the joys of being a woman I guess.........oh to be a man sometimes LOL

Have you tried evening primrose oil? very good for releiving all sort of monthly symptoms.

Love

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

heths
03-01-07, 16:19
Yes me too Ellen, I always feel more anxious at that time.

I just try to look after myself as best as I can and try to relax at that time. I also find cutting back on sugary foods helps too.

Hope this helps,

Take Care,

Heather x

piglits pal
03-01-07, 17:06
Same for me - anxiety starts increasing about 5 days before and carries on for a few days after day 1.

I found it useful to keep a record of your anxiety rating between 1 and 100 relative to the days of your monthly cycle. Helpful for detecting any patterns.

jodie
03-01-07, 18:53
hi ellen

yep me to everything is much worse for me at that time of the month i feel sick and very panicy.

jodie x

henri
03-01-07, 19:09
hi ellen,

yup, this is all sooooooooo familiar to me. i actually went on the pill because i used to get irregular periods and couldn't handle the random anxiety attacks that came with them!
now i'm regular, i'm better prepared for the whole thing and try not to let it get me so much.
i find lots of warm baths and hot drinks really help.
take care,
henri x

toto
03-01-07, 19:43
I've had a period for about 5 weeks now. Apparently this can be sort of normalish as I'm going into the menopause and my gp thinks it might be the cause of my ectopics. Silly hormone levels=silly bleeding patterns=anxiety=ectopic heartbeats=more anxiety=more ectopics = me losing my normality!!! I'm fed up.

Toto

matilda
03-01-07, 20:14
Yep me too went to docs 2day cos of it all and she wants me back next week for a pelvic and bum check (cant think how else 2 describe it!!!) Fed up now cos i thought shed say go away youre fine!!!

valeriej
04-01-07, 14:32
Ooooh I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've been keeping a diary since I had some bad panic attacks last November and they definitely seem to be worse around the mid month mark and just before my period starts. I have PCOS and that doesn't help either sometimes I'm all over the place.

samc100
04-01-07, 14:39
I get ill feeling and panic when it is that time of the month but somehow I find to comforting to think - well it is because of my period and not because I am going mad again. So I use it as an excuse!

valeriej
04-01-07, 14:42
That's a good idea Sam, I did that on Sunday when I was anxious whilst out walking by myself and I too found comfort in thinking that I had a reason for being anxious when there really wasn't any need to be.

samc100
04-01-07, 15:01
I love an excuse to blame the madness on! I just need something to blame.

Jo3016
04-01-07, 16:20
Hi

I always feel more anxious during my period too and the few days leading up to it. Now I am nearly 7 weeks pregnant and the anxiety symptoms are there all the time - mainly over-breathing (thinking about breathing) and palpitations. I am sure it must be hormonal.

Take care - you are not alone!

:)

Jo xx

darkangel
04-01-07, 17:00
i always get more lightheaded and the spacey feeling gets worse

has eased off though a lot since going on Cerazette (mini pill) i used to get horrific mood swings too

........life is for living not just for surviving