PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety ridden female, 41 in North Wales seeking deep friendship.

Randomthinker
08-11-14, 20:42
Hi there.

I would love to find meaningful connections/friends with other people who are in the same place as life as me.

I'm a 41 year old female but act a lot younger in mindset and lifestyle. I guess you could say I'm quite unsettled in life when it comes to the life's script of what some people seem to expect as in I'm unmarried, no kids and don't have a proper "grown up" career to speak of. Additionally, I struggle with social anxiety issues and I'm the furthest from what some feel life is *meant to be* going in terms of success lol. But I'm alright with this, mostly :p

What I am though is creative, kind, emphatic, compassionate, accepting, open minded, honest, deeper thinking, friendship orientated and seeking real friendship with like minded people. To me *this* makes me as rich or successful as anyone else. Or no less.

I live in North Wales and whilst I especially gravitate to people who are near enough to facility a meet up with at some point, I think distance does not really matter for the types of friends I want to add to my life.

I am open to friendship with males or females.

I'm happy to communicate in any of these ways ...

A facebook add and chat.
Email friends
Skype text type
Traditional penpals via the mail (although I prefer females for this one)

Look forward to hearing from you :-)

bethsentence
10-11-14, 22:06
Hi, I'm actually from North Wales but I moved down to south wales 3 years ago, I'm only 22 but age doesn't bother me so I'm willing to write/email to you!

Randomthinker
14-11-14, 19:35
PM me your email if you like and I'll drop you a message :-)

unfitwellhappy
20-11-14, 12:47
Hey! i'm in the midlands which isn't all that far from Wales. Drop me a message if you fancy a chat.

Cazzaj80
07-12-14, 11:27
Hi I'm Carolyn from Manchester im 34 I'm struggling with health anxiety if you fancy a chat I'm here xx ��

ladyhawke77
09-12-14, 18:18
hi im from ireland and if you would like a chat im here :)