PDA

View Full Version : ME, AGAIN!!

airwolf451
03-01-07, 12:35
HEY GUYS I HOPE WE ARE ALL WELL

just a quick question, in relation to my topic:-http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/lounge/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19503

since that night my tummy has beeb bloated and i have been burping lots( mostly in the morning , along with bad heart burn, which lasts all day.

anyone any ideas on this?
could it be the meds? ie:- Mirtazapine or zispin as i call it.

thanks guys.

ps MANDY if you read this just wanted to say thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey any of you guys ever get mainia , or hyper when you start your meds,

particuarly Zispin????

manmoor
03-01-07, 12:47
Steve,

You are such a lovely guy. You have no need to thank me for anything I am thanking you today for being there for me last night when I was in a state. Thank you. xxxxxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

juicyluce
03-01-07, 13:03
sounds like bad indigestation to me hun - i get this too

Juicy x

kittykat
03-01-07, 13:22
Hi stephen,

Heartburn can last for ages and make you feel bloated and yuk. I'm still suffering a bit. Try some soda water , also ellen told me to take a teaspoon of bicarb of soda in some water which seems to be helping a bit.
Hope you start to feel better soon.

Take care hun

shirley xx

Nel
03-01-07, 14:39
Definately sounds like indigestion, I think it is quite common with anxiety.

Nel xxx

Southern_Belle
03-01-07, 16:32
Hi Stephen,

Try sleeping propped up a little bit on pillows and it might help. Also, don't eat late at night before going to bed. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Granny Primark
03-01-07, 16:54
Hi stephen,
My mum always swore by peppermint cordial in a small glass of aired water. It always seemed to work if any of our family were getting the feelings you are getting.
Anythings worth a try.
Hope you feel better soon.
Take care
LYNN xx

piglits pal
03-01-07, 17:01
Sounds like indigestion as others have mentioned.

If you want to get something from the chemist, Zantac is the strongest over the counter stuff you can get. Or my mum swears by good old Milk of Magnesia.

Lynnann
03-01-07, 20:37
Hi Stephen,

I am sure it is nothing to worry about, certain foods make me bloated etc. Is there a common link between your symptoms and your diet?

Lynnann