PDA

View Full Version : A good day...

IrishLondon
08-11-14, 23:27
Hi everyone,

So i'm just home. And i had a really good day. Spent most of the day with friends...went for lunch, watched the Ireland rugby game and then had a few drinks and lots of laughs this evening.

I guess I just wanted to post because this time last week I was in a very very bad way. I was in a spiral of anxiety back then and was very close to calling the out of hours doctor because I didn't know what to do. I was having catastrophic thoughts like having to give up my job and moving back in with my parents. Really distressing stuff.

This Saturday is completely different. By no means am I totally better - not by a long shot. But today was a world apart from last Saturday and I suppose I think the advice "each day as it comes" is very true when it comes to anxiety.

If anyone is in the spiral of anxiety or the pit of despair right now - just have hope - because tomorrow, or next week, or next month things could be completely different.

I'm sure i'll have my bad times again - and i'll be back on here looking for support and advice but....Each day as it comes!

Ryan

anthrokid
08-11-14, 23:42
Good to hear that you're feeling a bit better :) Thanks for sharing a positive post.

Carnation
09-11-14, 02:32
See, I told you would get better and having Fun and keeping active is a brilliant Tonic for Anxiety because it stops those bad cells from taking over. You can see the light at the end of the tunnel now, it is possible to lead a normal Life and you are ALIVE!! :)

MrAndy
09-11-14, 11:39
Well done,now focus on your good day and move forward from it

chickpea
09-11-14, 15:21
Yay, yay, YAY!!
Chuffed for you!
Now you know you have it within you to enjoy life again - YOU made it happen.
No matter how grey the day, above the clouds there is always blue sky.
:hugs: :yahoo: