PDA

View Full Version : Worried I have rhumeathoid arthirits :(

JapanCanada
11-11-14, 01:37
Hi,

For the past month or so I've been getting stiff legs from prolonged standing. I work nearly everyday, work a full time job while doing an internship part time.

Recently my knees have been giving pain in the sides and back of the knee and my legs feel really stiff to move kinda numb after moving from standing stationary for a while...

I'm going to physio and first session went well but she seemed curious about my symptoms. She asked if any of my family members had "rhumeathoid arthirits" and asked me to investigate it... I dismissed it but found out my grandmother (didn't really know) and my two aunts have the disease. Two aunts on both sides of the family had RA...

Now I'm really worried... looking up symptoms of RA constantly and my knee pain seems to be getting worse... I also kinda get aches and tingling in my finger joints constantly... My friend said it might be the cold weather (-15 outside) but I'm not sure.

I have no swollen joints or tender to touch but it kinda aches when I stand long time. Do I have arthiritis? help! :(