PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and panic attack dictionary

Peter
27-08-04, 21:35
Good site, clears up some of the technical words.
P

http://anxiety-panic.com/dictionary/en-main.htm

seh1980
27-08-04, 22:21
Thanks for that - I'll definetly check it out!!

Sarah :D

pips
28-08-04, 11:46
Thanks Peter,
I have had a look and it's very useful!
I hope you are well
Pip's

sal
28-08-04, 14:11
Hi Peter

Will look at that.

Hope you are doing ok hon.

Love Sal xxxxx

nomorepanic
29-08-04, 20:38
Peter

Looks good - I must add a link on my links page to it.

Thanks

Nicola

Peter
30-08-04, 23:25
Thanks Guys,

Yeah doing fine, loosing my job end of September, so I guess I'll find out soon enough how far along I've come with this thing. Not todays problem so I'm not really thinking about it, I guess this is progress in itself.

Regards
Peter

sal
31-08-04, 01:13
Hi Peter

Sorry to here you will be losing your job at end of September, another thing to really add to the anxiety.

Hope you manage to find another one soon and take the pressure of yourself.

Read a reply of yours earlier on a post saying you felt for them but couldnt offer advice as you felt bad yourself, sorry to here that. Will email you soon to see how you are doing.

Take care hon.

Love Sal xxxxx

Rennie1989
31-08-04, 20:27
peter

very useful info there!!!

sorry to hear, hope your ok

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

sal
01-09-04, 00:37
Hi Peter

How are you doing at the moment?

Would be good to hear how you are doing.

Love Sal xxxxx

sarah
01-09-04, 11:45
Hi Peter

Im sorry to hear about your job. Ive been through the same thing so I know how you feel. Have you got anything else in the pipeline yet?

Thankyou for the link, its really good!!!

take care
love Sarah
xx

Meg
01-09-04, 16:20
I wouldn't take all the statistics as set in stone though.

Meg

Peter
01-09-04, 19:56
Hi,

I'm doing fine, (not sure Sal what post your referring too?).

I've been jucing Veg (talking a flask to work and sipping all day) and taking the foods identified by the York Test as been intolerant too, out of my system. I'm having a cleanse and I have to say the tension seems to be leaving my body. This has been with me for so long now and I have had periods of let up in the past, but this time if feels different, I'm in good form and my day is generally happy. Afraid to put a jinx on it, as I know how easy it is to slip for no apparent reason.

So the job is not really on my mind at the moment, as I'm letting this play out for another few weeks and then I'll see (avoidance ??)

Thanks guys, for your concern.
Peter