PDA

View Full Version : Feel the need to urinate

Beckie4567
11-11-14, 21:16
I had what was a urine / bladder infection and I've been left with the need to wee every hour :( has anyone had this before and last a while x

nomorepanic
11-11-14, 21:18
Beckie

You need to find a forum that deals with this issue and not keep posting on here.

Thanks

nomorepanic
11-11-14, 21:23
Here are some links:

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/woman-504/sex-contraception-48/595408-anybody-have-irritable-bladder-syndrome-all.html

http://www.healthypages.com/community/threads/irritable-bladder-help.5955/

http://cobf.websitetoolbox.com/

Beckie4567
11-11-14, 21:23
Why is everyone having a go at me I'm only seeing if people have experienced this before what's wrong with that

venusbluejeans
11-11-14, 21:30
no one is having a go at you, we are just saying you would get more help with your problem if you added it to a forum which is more about your question

nomorepanic
11-11-14, 21:32
You have done loads of posts about it now Beckie and you are not going to get the answers here as it is Panic & Anxiety forum and you have been told it is an irritable bladder which is a medical condition.

Beckie4567
11-11-14, 22:05
I havnt been told they r trying me on the meds for irratable bladder I've had no ultrasounds no referels nothing so I havnt been properly diagnosed as I havnt had all the tests ruled out

IrishLondon
11-11-14, 22:08
Hey Beckie - do you think yourself that this might be anxiety?

nomorepanic
11-11-14, 22:23
Did you read those links I found you?

Beckie4567
11-11-14, 22:27
Yes thankyou nic

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ----------

I don't think Irish as wen I'm not thinking bout it I still get the urge x

wnsos
11-11-14, 22:40
If you don't think it's anxiety, why are you here? A part of you must know that it is.

I know it's difficult to put your mind at rest but we're all anxiety sufferers and not MDs, so we can only be a certain amount of reassuring, if that makes sense.

Nobody is having a go at you though, you've just posted about this a lot and many have offered what they've been able to, so it's quite exhausting to see 10 posts about the same thing, which I think is why there's not a whole lot else to say. It's a supportive forum but like I said, we're not docs.

IrishLondon
11-11-14, 22:46
I think wnsos is right Beckie,

You need to ask your docs for the appropriate tests - and then if all clear, you can put it down to anxiety.

It's a symptom i've had before - but I had all the tests - and when all was ruled out, the doctor said it was anxiety.

tan235
12-11-14, 00:43
Just Beckie! I had this apparently you can get an irritable bladder after an infection.
Do they definitely know it was an infection?
I hae it now - but I think mine is due to IBS and constipation!

It's awful isn't it!
I think it's ok to post here - part I anxiety is obsession so I understand it!!

---------- Post added at 00:43 ---------- Previous post was at 00:41 ----------

Sorry typing on my phone - just Beckie was suppose to be Hi Beckie! Ha ha

Fishmanpa
12-11-14, 00:48
I think it's ok to post here - part I anxiety is obsession so I understand it!!

It's a touchy subject. If you look at the post history and the number of posts reassuring the OP, it becomes somewhat redundant. So the posts about seeking a forum relating to the physical ailment are warranted. But ehhh... wadda ya gonna do?

Positive thoughts

Beckie4567
12-11-14, 10:02
Thanks tan appreciate that yeah it was an infection as there were nitrates white blood cells in urine at one point and it started with a bad case of thrush and seems to have spiraed from there :( thanks tan for your response x

almamatters
12-11-14, 17:38
Hi Beckie , if it helps I have been weeing what seems like every 5 minutes today. I feel like I need one all the time to be honest. I must admit that I don't notice it as much when I am work, but still can feel the urge. I am waiting for my sample to come back from the doctor's to see what they say. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Beckie4567
12-11-14, 21:11
Thanks guys x hope u feel better soon also alma x

tan235
13-11-14, 05:41
Joseyj05 you really had that? I have that all the time ..... getting all the tests done again - I did them all about a year and a half ago - it's so annoying!!!! Beckie you feeling better?

Beckie4567
13-11-14, 07:52
Still the same tan :( hoping meds might help soon they've given me oxybutnin I've been taking them a week now with little effect but hopefully they will help soon x how often do u guys need to go x

jonjones
13-11-14, 08:47
Hey,
you know the nervous system controls the functioning of the bladder so sometimes when anxious it can make you feel the need to urinate.
See this link;
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23033838
Focus on relaxing and not fighting how you feel.
Youll be ok!
Best,
Jon

Beckie4567
13-11-14, 11:00
thanks jon x