PDA

View Full Version : Really need help and support Help me please

jcd_gad
12-11-14, 13:08
Hi,

I'm on Venlafaxine, I take 4x 37.5 a day

I've recently removed sugar from my diet as much as I can. Friday and Saturday I drank quite a lot. By sunday I was dead on my feet.

Monday I felt awful I had terrible sweating and felt anxious. I had a double espresso (silly I know) before conselling. By the end of the session I felt I just wanted to cry all day.

Tuesday, I almost fell asleep at my desk and just wanted to go home and sleep, but I forced myself to go to the gym and do some chest, lats, and leg work. I came home and slept from 10 - 8 the following morning. I'm still feeling tired now.

I'm really trying to put everything back, but I feel like I'm failing. I feel in a really bad place at the moment and just want to reach out for some help and support.

Any advise would be appreciated, help me out of this hole I'm in. Please

MrAndy
12-11-14, 13:12
how long you been on the meds,they will take a while to kick in.Are you having any counselling or therapy ? You might be in a bad place now but time will heal you if you have the right support and attitude,there is always light at the end of the tunnel.The fact you still went to the gym shows you are strong and willing to help yourslef

jcd_gad
12-11-14, 21:19
Thanks, i'm booked into see a food nutritionist and starting accupuncture

James1983
12-11-14, 21:44
Hi,

I'm on Venlafaxine, I take 4x 37.5 a day

I've recently removed sugar from my diet as much as I can. Friday and Saturday I drank quite a lot. By sunday I was dead on my feet.

Monday I felt awful I had terrible sweating and felt anxious. I had a double espresso (silly I know) before conselling. By the end of the session I felt I just wanted to cry all day.

Tuesday, I almost fell asleep at my desk and just wanted to go home and sleep, but I forced myself to go to the gym and do some chest, lats, and leg work. I came home and slept from 10 - 8 the following morning. I'm still feeling tired now.

I'm really trying to put everything back, but I feel like I'm failing. I feel in a really bad place at the moment and just want to reach out for some help and support.

Any advise would be appreciated, help me out of this hole I'm in. Please

its always worse after you have an alcoholic drink, knocks the tablets out, i feel terrible at the moment.

MyNameIsTerry
13-11-14, 03:58
If you are following a sugar elimination diet it can also cause things like this so be sure you are stable before doing it completely or reduce but not eliminate until you are ready.

Some people react quite badly when drinking on anti depressants whereas some seem ok. If you have been on them a while, you will be able to determine which of these categories you fall into.

If you are just starting on anti depressants, alcohol along with other things your leaflet with them will state, can intensify side effects.