PDA

View Full Version : Lymp in the neck

Linatjong1981
13-11-14, 05:04
I have had a lump in my rigth side neck under jaw for at least 10 year, not sure if get any bigger,it painless, I can feel it with my finger the lymp is like pea size when I have,fever, flu it become bigger n visible , no other symptom n think this lymp will stay forever, what could this be?

hanshan
13-11-14, 10:26
NMP posters aren't qualified to give medical advice. If it's been there ten years, it's most likely harmless, but only a qualified doctor can verify that.

Linatjong1981
13-11-14, 20:26
Thank you for your reply,I have an appointment to see ENT neck week

hanshan
14-11-14, 09:07
Good luck with your appointment. I'm sure all will go fine.

Linatjong1981
03-12-14, 19:55
Today got my fna result is showing no cancerous and my ENT is giving me 2 option to do the surgical biopsy in that case we can know 100% for sure or we can wait n watch if it will get bigger and I go will the surgical biopsy,i will give an update when is my surgery n the results

Canbud
03-12-14, 20:08
Today got my fna result is showing no cancerous and my ENT is giving me 2 option to do the surgical biopsy in that case we can know 100% for sure or we can wait n watch if it will get bigger and I go will the surgical biopsy,i will give an update when is my surgery n the results

I'd get it taken out, more out of curiosity than concern. :)

Linatjong1981
09-01-15, 06:19
Here is the update, so I got my neck lymp node surgical biopsy done on the dec 31,2014 and jan 2 2015 visited my ENT office to get the tube removed before the docter come to see me in the room he made a phone call to the pathologist to ask about my result, the pathologist said it looks like benign,pathologists sent it out for further investigation, and today I got a phone call from my ENT he said I am fine no cancerous,he also ask me that I don't have any other symptom right beside if I have fever the lymp node got really swollen and there was the only enlarge lymp node right ,he said I don't need any threat , so now my question is that f I have other symptoms beside the enlargement lymp node in my neck is that mean I need further treatment? I have a follow up visit in 2 weeks should I ask for second opinion?