PDA

View Full Version : panic

Cali52
13-11-14, 13:20
H my name is cali am new to this site but have been reading some of peoples blogs and found them helpful, I have suffered from depression and anxiety for a while and in the last couple of weeks have been feeling awful just want to feel my old self again

21lily
13-11-14, 13:43
Hi Cali, I'm new to this site too, my name is lily :)
I suffer from health anxiety but have been hospitalised with dangerous depression in the past after an ididitonpurpose car accident (nobody else harmed, just me and an old building)
Although I have stupid anxiety now, I feel generally happy, I like my life, I'm just scared of losing it. I think my brain with always screw with me in some way, I'm just wired....oddly.

Relevant to what you're saying, the important thing people don't tell you is that you're never the person you knew ever again, you're an enlightened and improved person after overcoming serious depression. If you help yourself by improving your environment as much as possible things will definitely get better, do what you have to do and don't be scared to break down, it's okay. By don't miss the person you were, the person you were got you to this point, strive to be better and stronger, and you will be. Having that fire in your belly is the first step.
One day you'll wake up how awesome you are for coping and how far you've come, have that to look forward to xo