PDA

View Full Version : Nervous feeling

MasterJPK69
04-01-07, 01:06
How can i get rid of this nervous feeling i have tried the breathing and that just isnt helping and i on xanax. Please i and a wreck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James

Patience is a Virtue!
Remember good things come to those who wait for them!

Dreamer029
04-01-07, 02:19
did you take a xanax?? poor thing!! try going for a walk it helps me a lot, if you have a dog take the dog on a walk....

good luck :-)
Lauren

MasterJPK69
04-01-07, 02:50
yes i take xanax but i still get that anxious feeling some times and it can be pretty bad almost like you are cold but not shaking out side know what i mean?

James

Patience is a Virtue!
Remember good things come to those who wait for them!

Krakers
04-01-07, 03:17
Hi James - how long have you been taking Xanax for ? Some times theres a period between being prescribed a drug and then receiving actual relief from taking it. With a lot of presciption meds it can be upto 2 weeks.

Although Xanax is normally the first port of call in the States, it isn't neccessarily a nailed on relief from symptoms. If you've been taking it and feel adverse affects, you may wish to revisit your doctor. I've been prescribed a few things I've stopped taking myself within days. If its not working or has side effects you find unbearable, then better to stop and try a different tack.

Krakers.