PDA

View Full Version : Nothings interesting anymore....??

ramon9456
04-01-07, 09:04
Hey,

I don't ever like bothering you guys but at the moment I'm so depressed. I've been having council ling, it not completely been working, I came out my appointment on Thursday feeling lower than I did going in... I've only got 2 more appointments left and there after xmas now.

I've had an absolutely cr*p weekend, on Friday night my Dad told me off and I went upstairs and laid on my bed for over 4 hours doing absolutely nothing, Saturday was the same so is today. I just can’t be bothered to do anything anymore, I'm fed up with my life and the way that it is. My Dad doesn't seem to understand, he thinks I'm in a mood with him that’s why I'm not talking and eating much.

I just don't know how I'm going to get myself over Christmas, I used to love putting decorations up but yesterday I just did it because I was told I didn't even want to. I don't understand whets wrong with me? I can’t explain to my Dad or friends why I'm like this... Any advice?

ismael9467
04-01-07, 10:13
I know how you feel
I felt drawn to your comment. I had same trouble to motive myself, and spend hours almost catatonic. I've read that the reason for this is that we are low in noradrenaline. I've been taking Theramood, Theanine (you can further information at their site ) for the last week and I think it is helping - one tablet - you have to take it on an empty stomach. It helps your body make noradrenaline.

You could try that and see how you feel.