PDA

View Full Version : Sinus

paranoidjh
14-11-14, 19:14
Hi

I am new here but driving myself mad. For the past 3 weeks I have felt light headed kind of, feeling like I am not really here, especially if I put my head in certain positions. Conveniently ironing is one of thses positions. If I shake my my head I can hear what is best described as popping candy noise. Anyway, convinced myself as I have a slight cough to that it is either a brain tumour or leukaemia. Had my eyes tested last week, need a slight prescription for reading and now have the glasses. Went to the docs who looked in my ear and told me that I have catarrh blockage in my left ear which is making me feel like I do. Told me could give me nothing, just takes time and to steam my head and blow my nose to clear the blockage. Problem is I don't believe them, want blood tests and keep asking doctor goole, even though I know the doctor has seen the blockage and it makes sense. I am impatient and have been to chemist tonight, they have suggested sudafed which I am trying tonight. Now I am wondering if it is anxiety too as when I forget about it, it does not seem as bad but am having trouble forgetting. Please help me - I am desperate

Annie0904
14-11-14, 19:47
It sounds very much like sinus problems to me. If you put sinus in the search on this page you will see lots of other threads about it. Try a hot compress alternated every 10 mins with a cold one.

paranoidjh
14-11-14, 22:03
Thank you, hate having health anxiety, am driving everybody mad with it.