PDA

View Full Version : Any SVT sufferers???.

PaladinX
14-11-14, 21:14
To put it short my life has been completely ruined from my anxiety and panic attacks.. Since 2009 I been suffering.. Can't even drive anymore.. I have had many symptoms but to make a long story short.. There is one I am worried about right now. THey usually now happen as im trying to fall asleep or they happen when i wake up from sleeping.. I don't know if what I am experiencing is just an anxiety attack or something like SVT..Here is what happens..

Ill wake up. or ill be going off to sleep and I get this feeling.. ITs hard to explain but it feels like a nervous tension.. sometimes maybe a buttery fly feeling.. Dread.. it feels like a form of panic.. and it happens out of no where.. soon as i feel that its almost like I am now in a battle... Sometimes I win, and sometimes i don't.. Sometimes I feel like i have power over it.. other times I feel like i don't at all. When it happens i get that feeling like I said, and than i feel really hot.. like a hot flash,, and ill start sweating.. Soon as that happens and I let everything get too far.. my heart starts racing.. Sometimes I calm down for some reason when it happens and it doesn't last long and my heart calms down.. other times I feel like it is in some heart arrhythmia mode. it beats fast and steady like a drum.. and I usually am sweating and feeling hot.. and very nervous and tense.. I was wondering if anyone here has SVT... Does SVT just come on randomly without any real warning? It always seems with my attacks I get a nervous feeling and know when its coming on.. I feel hot and nervous and just weird right before my heart takes off flying. Lately.. those attacks don't last long.. maybe a couple of mins or less, and as my heart is beating away for some reason. maybe a conditioned response.. i feel calm come over me, and than my heart starts to slow down.. sometimes tho my heart stays fast which gets me even more nervous and the symptoms get even worse.. the heart rate goes even faster,, I feel a little out of breath and i start sweating like crazy..and feel paniced to hell... For those with experience.. does this sound like it could be SVT.. or does it still seem like a panic attack ?

Sincerely

PaladinX
16-11-14, 19:27
no one?