PDA

View Full Version : Very Good Anxiety Management Techniques

Canbud
15-11-14, 00:03
I found this little article (http://counselling.anu.edu.au/brochure/10-best-ever-anxiety-management-techniques)about managing anxiety and thought it was really good. I especially liked the section about managing dread.

nomorepanic
15-11-14, 00:05
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nomorepanic
15-11-14, 00:06
Is any of this copyrighted?

Canbud
15-11-14, 00:15
not that I know of--found it online and added the link.

nomorepanic
15-11-14, 00:43
Can you check please cos I do get complaints if we copy stuff on to here

swgrl09
15-11-14, 01:31
really good article, thanks!

Canbud
15-11-14, 02:12
Can you check please cos I do get complaints if we copy stuff on to here

I don't see a copyright mark, and at the top it says "online resources". Since the link is included in the post my assumption is that it's ok....:shrug:

nomorepanic
15-11-14, 15:20
The copyright says this:

The material available from The Australian National University (ANU) web site comes from a number of sources including staff and students at the University, third parties who have given permission for use of their material, and material copied under statutory licences. Accordingly, no material available from the University site may be copied, reproduced or communicated without the prior permission of the University. Requests for permission for use of the material should be made to:
Roxanne Missingham
University Librarian
T resource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.png+ 61 2 6125 2003
email library.info@anu.edu.au (http://legaloffice.weblogs.anu.edu.au/content/copyright/library.info@anu.edu.au)

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Canbud
15-11-14, 18:42
well dang.

Seems silly if it's an online resource, and the link is there.

nomorepanic
15-11-14, 19:00
Contact them and ask if it is ok to post it here

Canbud
15-11-14, 19:42
Why don't we just leave the link and delete the cut and paste. I would do it myself but I think only mods can do it.

MyNameIsTerry
04-12-14, 04:26
You can edit the post that started the thread Canbud. I've amended some of mine in the past, its just like amending a post.

Venus started a thread on the Virtual Hugs board for Nic as she is off at the moment, so she probably didn't have chance to get back to you.

Canbud
04-12-14, 05:15
You can edit the post that started the thread Canbud. I've amended some of mine in the past, its just like amending a post.

Venus started a thread on the Virtual Hugs board for Nic as she is off at the moment, so she probably didn't have chance to get back to you.

For the life of me I didn't even see the darn "edit post" icon. :doh:

Thanks.