PDA

View Full Version : Lustral and night sweats

Nat99
15-11-14, 07:25
Hi does anyone get night sweats on lustral? Especially on legs . I have to have polyp out form uterus on Monday and worries it's something else as night sweats also symptom of csncer x

MrAndy
15-11-14, 09:24
Lustral causes night sweats it's a known side effect so nothing to worry about

Nat99
15-11-14, 10:58
I asked my doc and he said it wasn't

MrAndy
15-11-14, 16:50
I asked my doc and he said it wasn't
Well he's wrong ,it's a known side effect
I got night sweats on it and it disturbed my sleep which is common for most ssris

Nat99
15-11-14, 17:10
Did ur sleep ever get back to normal on them? I wake about 3am and can't get back to sleep since bring on them for 3 weeks

MrAndy
15-11-14, 17:17
Did ur sleep ever get back to normal on them? I wake about 3am and can't get back to sleep since bring on them for 3 weeks
Not really ,again it's a known side effect of ssris early waking and disturbed sleep
Now I'm off them my sleep is good,they did help me over a bad hump of depression so not all bad
Three weeks isnt a long time to be on them you will still be getting start up effects.three months and you should be feeling good again

Nat99
15-11-14, 18:00
Not sure about that Andy I have op booked for Monday and my anxiety is sky high as it's GA which scares me anyway although they said it's ok on lustral but I have seen some horrer stories and even the NHS website mentiones ssri and GA!