PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Maye
15-11-14, 22:48
Hi
I decided to use this site as it always comes up in my searches whenever I google any concerns. I am currently struggling with anxiety and decided to post as feel rather alone with it. I am a couple of weeks into no medication (citalopram) as after 9 years I have weaned myself off. It gave me problems with nausea and digestion that I then needed further meds to control. On the meds I was never anxious free but to be fair to date my old OCD and out of control anxiety hasn't returned. However I feel unable to cope well with any change to what I am expecting throughout the day and I find myself replaying the day over in my head to get to grips with it almost. My mood is either crying on your shoulder or livid with you for silly reasons and I am hyper-sensitive almost to actions/comments and I often have a feeling of being overwhelmed with life. Has anyone else experienced things like this? I should add I don't trust my own judgement at the moment and my brain seems to work much slower and I have difficulty remembering things which I haven't experienced before.

Moley
16-11-14, 10:07
Just wanted to say hello and :welcome:

Hope you find plenty of help and support here