PDA

View Full Version : Desperately in need of help [TW]

Elad
16-11-14, 09:19
But being turned down at every source... A&E, NHS 111, Crisis Team...

I'm Suicidal, I've written a suicide note and have a plan of action and a date when I'm going to do it.

Yet I'm still trying to reach out for help because I don't want to pass on my pain to my family, boyfriend and friends.

I don't know how to proceed...

MyNameIsTerry
16-11-14, 09:29
Hi Elad,

I would urge you to contact The Samaritans http://www.samaritans.org/ on 08457 90 90 90 (UK) or 116 123 (ROI).

Talk to them, they are trained to help you and will always be there if you need them.

I would suggest you also make an emergency appointment to see your GP and see what he/she says.

wabbit1
16-11-14, 10:55
Definitely go see your GP and tell them what's going on. Samaratins are a good source of help too.

gregcool
16-11-14, 12:16
What you have to remember is that if you take your own life to rid of the pain you wont be around to feel the benefit of it,also you will inflict very sad and much pain on those who love you and know you fir the rest of there lives,,i understand where you are coming from,i often feel this way to,but for the sake of my family and friends ,i just keep going.i come on hear to talk to people and always find it helps,but ring the number above and goto your doctor for help,,life is shorter enough as it is...dont make it shorter...make the calls act fast,by the way,these feeling will and do fade and its at that point you become glad you never went through with it,,pm me anytime if you want to talk,im a good listner,but a bad speller,lol..take care,,,,,greg

MrAndy
16-11-14, 12:30
Go back to a&e and ask for the on duty pyschiatrist they can't turn you away
As others have said ring the Samaritans or mind to get it of your chest
Suicide is a permanent fix for a temporary situation,you can get better and get over this