PDA

View Full Version : fear of fabric ?

natty
04-01-07, 15:15
Ok this is going to sund weird , im posting to see if anyone has it or knows anything about it .

certain fabrics , shiny man made ones viscose and nylon in particular.
when i see them or talk about them my throat closes over even thinking about them causes it to happen and i cant breathe through my mouth , i just cant inhale at all . Is this a form of panic or something else . i had it for ages , even if i see them on tv it happens its a really unpleasant feeling and if i see someone whereing it i have to get away from them .
does anyone understand this ? i dont .
bb natty

bb01234
08-01-07, 02:33
Hello, your description is not weid, actually it's exact.

What you are describing is the symptom that your unconsscious mind as associated for you with a specific cause, being something in your past.

Whether it was a real event, an imagined event, or a mixture of the two doesn't really matter.

Your mind has artfully and elegantly hooked the two together.

I don't know how the regulations work in your country but I would

suggest youspeak with an analytical hypnotherapist to enable your unconscious mind to reveal to you the underlying reason.

If you simply go to a clinical hypnotherapist they MIGHT stop the symptom but in a few weeks a fresh one will appear. If this is the first time this has been happening there will be a clearer pathway to the underlying reason for a therapist to work with.

Trust me, the sooner the better is best

HTH

regards

Brian