PDA

View Full Version : Worried about head pains

anxious_thoughts
17-11-14, 02:47
Hey guys, I'm so worried about brain tumours :( for many years I've had bad head pains on and off.

Since last year I've had an issue with looking down and up, it gives me head pains in the upper back of my head. Today I was putting up the Christmas tree and I was moving around a lot, looking down and up, and I started to feel nausea. Then later that went away and I was just sitting down and I started to get these head pains in the upper back of my head, now I feel a bit dizzy :(

So nervous it's related to a brain tumour

Fishmanpa
17-11-14, 02:51
You didn't know that setting up the Christmas Tree before Thanksgiving causes severe headaches? :whistles:

Positive thoughts

anxious_thoughts
17-11-14, 02:57
Haha, Thanksgiving was last month for us Canadians. But thanks for the laugh! ;)

mnaha
17-11-14, 08:23
No brain tumor...just tension headaches and over use of eyes and anxiety all wrapped up in a nice bundle. I have been scanned for brain tumors and have the weirdest headaches all the time and also eye movement up or down causes nausea..no mystery there.Also I was reading that most people that have brain tumors have the least amount of headaches...how weird huh? I would just put it down as tension and anxiety and leave it at that..hope you feel better soon.

anxious_thoughts
17-11-14, 21:55
Thanks so much for replying and for the reassurance! Definitely helps calm me down. I'm feeling better today, although on the upper left side of my head I felt some tension like a tight feeling, and there's pain with at the top of my head, it feels like someone's hand is just placed on my head.

So weird!!