PDA

View Full Version : Always with the cancer

Moondreams
17-11-14, 16:38
I'm always worrying that I have cancer in almost every part of my body. But right now, I have a weird kind of sweet smell that seems to be coming from my abdomen the most and I know people say you can smell cancer and I'm worried that's what it is. I've had it comes and go in the past and don't know if there's a correlation between occurrences. I'm on day 2 of period, could it be hormonal?

It's really stressing me out. It's not like I can even go get tested because I'd surely need more to go on (not that I want tests, that's what I dread most). Could there be another explanation to this? I'm also almost certain it's not diabetes.

wnsos
17-11-14, 20:21
Is it your belly button?

Moondreams
18-11-14, 12:23
No, it's like it comes from every where. It's not so sweet today, more like sour milk. I did think maybe it was down to dehydration? I don't drink close to what I should (which is bad of me. I know) but would that cause the smell?

skippy66
18-11-14, 12:52
Moondreams, you need to fill your life with more stuff. This will act as a distraction and cure your health anxiety and specifically stop you trying to 'smell cancer'.