PDA

View Full Version : Hello

shesmiles
17-11-14, 18:45
I'm new to this. I'm based in the UK - female - aged 49, always been a bit of an all round worrier I suppose but in the last few years seem to have lost my perspective re my health as an undiagnosed virus took its toll and left me at a low ebb.

I'm wondering if I might gain some perspective on current health worries by joining in here and I suppose asking for a bit of support as things are pulling me down right now.

I very much appreciate that we can have a major impact on our health by feeling positive and staying fit, eating well etc. As such I guess I have to accept that spending time worrying (and not sleeping because of it) only makes things worse!

I'll maybe follow from the sidelines for a bit but I have found many of the conversations I've read have given me food for thought and the positivity you send out to each other is so wonderful.

Thanks for reading x

almamatters
17-11-14, 18:58
Hi just wanted to :welcome: you to the forum, I hope you find it as helpful and supportive as I do.

saro
17-11-14, 21:04
Hello :)

venusbluejeans
18-11-14, 21:35
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

shesmiles
21-11-14, 12:18
Thank you so much for the welcomes. There seems to be a lovely community here doing a lot of good in supporting each other.

It's fair to say we all get hiccups in life - be they work, stress, family or health related....you know times when things are a bit skewed for us and we can't see the wood for the trees.

It's fantastic to see a core group of people who take time out from their own stresses to send a bit of caring to others.

Thanks for including me in that list! :D