PDA

View Full Version : IM SO NOT ANGRY TODAY..........

vagabond
04-01-07, 17:20
Again, I have been advised to write how i feel right now...so here goes.

Only last Sunday...........i was full of anger and frustration for not having the courage to take my daughter to the wacky warehouse.

I got so many replies from people on here....that for once....andrew had decided to stop being stupid. Stop pretending i was alright. Stop joking all the time........and listened and noted what people had said.

THEN ACTED UPON IT.

Yesterday...i had a visit from a cbt lady who talked me into driving to areas i had not driven to before. One being my doctors surgery.

With that done...i came home hating her for putting me through it.

However, this morning.........in my car i got and not only did i drive to the doctors (3 times).........i drove in the opposite direction to a trigger point (twice) Wait for it.........there is more..........i even drove to a selection of traffic lights.........and yes........they were all at red...i was proper squeezing me little bum cheeks.

But...ya wanna know what...........not once....did i panic.....not once did i get that horrifying feeling i was gonna die on the spot. I wont deny i got anxious....its all very scary still.

So...........all i wanna say is thank you to all those people i have made calls to recently to help me get through the anxiety.

Today........specially to Pixie Licker..........who encourage me all the way.

Ya know........isnt self esteem a real tricky one...........i reckon...if we try and fake it..........then try and make it.............then start to beleive it.....i know then........that we can achieve it.

Just thanks to everyone. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Even when i got home....i was dancing instead of running to my bedroom to hide from the anxiety.

Zinny is back.............watch me now !!!!!

p.s......anyone with shackles.........could you please lend me them so i dont start running before i can walk

If I could replace my Fear with Love - Even Jesus would ask my Secret !!!

yorkylover
04-01-07, 17:24
WELL DONE
[:P]:)[Yeah!][:P]:)[Yeah!][:P]:)[Yeah!][:P]:)[Yeah!]

Ellen XX

manmoor
04-01-07, 17:39
Who's a clever boy then lol. I'm so proud of what you've achieved today Android didn't we all say you could do it. Going to the doctors 3 times tho are you sure my health anxiety hasnt rubbed off on ya:D.

Well Done You.:D

Take Care

Mandyxx

Lynnann
04-01-07, 18:25
Well Done

Take care

Lynnann

Lindalou64
04-01-07, 18:52
EXELLENT ANDREW
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND BELIEVE IN YASELF ITS ALL GONNA BE OK..............WE ALL GET THOSE SET BACKS JUST A REMINDER THAT WE CAN ALSO GET THRU THEM SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND ALL WILL BE GOOD((((((((HUGS TO YA))))))))
LOVE YA LINDA XX[8D]

Sue K with 5
04-01-07, 18:56
Well done honey

Your doing so great I am so impressed You will get to wacky warehouse !!!

sue

xxx

scknight

chelsea
04-01-07, 19:12
Well done andrew glad ya getting there keep it up!!!!!

(the driving i mean)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

donna

honeybee3939
04-01-07, 21:28
Well Done Andrew !

Thats a great success for you !:D

Lovely news

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Piglet
04-01-07, 23:07
Brilliant :D

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

nomorepanic
04-01-07, 23:10
Great news you can beat it.

Trac told me she went walking the dog with you and it is great that you have so many good mates on here that will do that.

Well done!

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

shoegal
04-01-07, 23:25
WELL DONE YOU!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I knew you could do it!!! YAY!!!

Love shoegal xxx

Southern_Belle
05-01-07, 16:52
Hi Andrew,

So very very happy for you and so proud of you too. You are coming so far.

Hugs to you,

Laura

"Our thoughts are our reality"

lildutt
05-01-07, 17:35
well done hun

trac67
05-01-07, 23:11
You are doing so well mister, we are all proud of you, even if you are slightly mad lol.

Love

Trac xxx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

sandlin
06-01-07, 19:30
How fantastic is that-im gonna take your lead and try turning right at traffic lights now.

Linda xxx

wobily_lin
06-01-07, 19:46
Andrew

Ye did brilliant...no need for tanx..u did it...

feels good eh...but b careful not ta run before ye can walk eh lol...that feel good makes us feel as if we can do anything there n then..small steps babe..n ye will end up climbin de mountain..n when ye get der...FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

WELL DONE U [:X][:X][:X]

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

groovygranny
06-01-07, 22:45
:):):):):)

Well done, what an achievement !!! ENJOY !!

lotsa luv

GG [:P]

xx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'