PDA

View Full Version : been for a 2 mile run but still heart anxiety

ohwell123
17-11-14, 22:16
hi I have been for a good jog im starting to jog further etc than when I first started this should tell me theres nothing wrong with my cardio system

yet when im with my daughter or on my own In the still of the night i sit there agitated sort of scanning my vitals which ofcourse starts off the jolts chest pain increased heart rate FEAR etc

I don't know why I do this as it makes me totally unhappy I think its the fact I get symptoms that match up with a critical illness but nothing ever happens

I cant quite understand why im doing this ? its been going on for quite a while now and I feel like groundhog day

wabbit1
18-11-14, 10:40
Who knows why our thoughts go this way. It's a vicious cycle - anxiety sets off the palpitations/increased heart rate which then causes us anxiety about being ill.

Have you spoken to your GP about it?

ohwell123
18-11-14, 11:10
hi yes hes put me on imipramine and tbf my anxiety has gone from a panic 10 when I wake up to a subdued 2 which is great but im having these weird night time things now that I never had in the days when my daytime hell was level 9000 its absolutely unbelievable and its deff worse when im with my little daughter