PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy constantly?

kirstynic
18-11-14, 07:04
Hi

I am a 28 year old female.

Last night whilst sitting watching tv a sudden dizzyness struck me and has not left since.

It made me feel yukky and so I went to bed early hoping it would pass. But it stayed! Constantly there when I got up for the toilet and even there slightly at laying down but worse when moving around. It is still there now.

I had horrible dreams last night, have for the last 2 nights.

I haven't been poorly with a cold or anything and it's just the dizziness and a slight feeling of nausea (not sure if anxiety is causing that) but I am worried as to what it is.

steph25
18-11-14, 07:14
Are you on any tablets? I got really bad dizziness on tablets but I get it sometimes anyway despite being off them now.

kirstynic
18-11-14, 09:17
Hi no not on any tablets.

countrygirl
18-11-14, 16:29
Viral infections of the inner ear can cause severe vertigo. Can you walk around or is it so bad you are clutching the walls when trying to move around?

I get sudden vertigo from a neck problem and can feel slightly dizzy alot of the time but this is different from viral labyrinthitis which does tend to floor people.

IF it continues your Gp can give you tablets that can help.

I find vertigo is the worst scary thing and always gets me into a panic.

Libra
18-11-14, 20:07
What kind of feel is the dizziness kirstynic ? There seem to be loads of people on here with balance probs at moment , including me.. Mine come from very tight shoulder muscles and its like a falling through space kind of dizzy on and off. Better some days than others.