PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Great!!

EMMA
28-08-04, 11:07
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've not posted for a while. Been very busy.

Got married 31st July. Was very nervous on the day but it went brilliantly! Best day ever! Work is going great. And I passed my exams that I took in June in accounting. Since all of that the tension headaches have stopped, the teeth clenching has stopped and the panic attacks have gone completely (with the help of the meds too).

I feel 99% back to normal. I can't believe it! Still on the meds but going to the doctors next week to see about coming off them.

The only disappointment I had was that I couldn't go on my honeymoon as the thought of 10 hours on the plane scared me. I'm not scared of flying but I just didn't feel 100% at going abroad. Still had twinges of panic in my mind. We'll go next year for our 1st anniversary.n We still had 2 weeks off and went on day trips and chilled out.

I've started to look after myself more since the anxiety/panic by using aromatherapy oils and going for regular massages. I do this even though I feel better as prevention is better than cure.

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. You feel that you will never get better at the time but you get there eventually. It's not easy but it's worth it in the end.

Emma xx

seh1980
28-08-04, 12:27
hello there Emma,

A big well done to you!! That's great news - you sound so happy. Don't worry too much about not being able to go on your honeymoon. I guess you can't expect to be able to do everything at once, huh?

Sarah :D

sal
28-08-04, 14:07
Hi Emma

Well done hon, it has all come together for you and you sound really happy, which is great.

I am sure people will get comfort from your post, it shows there is a light at the end of that long tunnel.

I am so pleased you wedding day was the happiest one for you, thats the way it should be. Well done for passing your exams you have really done well.

And you have a lovely holiday to look forward to next year.

Lots of luck hon.

Love Sal xxxxx

jo-jo
29-08-04, 17:10
Hi Emma

Congratulations on your wedding - I'm sooo glad that your day was wonderful and that you managed to have a great 2 weeks relaxing. I think its great that your honeymoon is still to come, its something nice to look forward to.

So pleased that you are well on the road to recovery, your story is an inspiration and does indeed show that we can overcome the panic thing.

All the very best, lots of love Jo xxx

nomorepanic
29-08-04, 17:48
Hi Emma

Congratulations on the wedding and that you are doing so well.

It is so nice to get a break from panic/anxiety isn't it and you seem to be doing that now.

Let's hope it continues for you.

Nicola

Meg
30-08-04, 00:10
Well done Emma,

Glad you are doing so much better .

You're absolutely right about keeping up the massages at present.

Meg

grace
30-08-04, 14:30
hi emma,
congratulations on your wedding and on getting your panic under control.

xxx grace

its better by far at the rainbows end
to find not gold but the love of a friend.

jill
12-09-04, 21:41
Hi Emma

Congratulation on your wedding and bringing your panic under control.
after joining this site i to can see a light at the end of the tunnel, reading the success post really helps.

GOOD LOOK AND KEEP WELL

Jill :D:D:D